HOW TO APPLY FOR KMTC ADMISSIONS ONLINE
For students that would want to be admitted to Kenya medical training college (KMTC) for March 2018/2019 intake can now apply online. Below is the required procedure and requirements.
All applications are ONLINE from the application portal on this website www.kmtc.ac.ke
The prospective candidates apply for admission into Courses for each academic year for Regular or Parallel Category. The Regular category have subsidized fee with optional accommodation but no choice for Campus while the parallel category have non subsidized fee, no accommodation option but have option for Campuses choice in more than Forty one (65) campuses situated in different parts of the country depending on the courses.
- Prospective candidates are expected to visit the applicants’ portal, read the advertisement to know the various courses and their specific entry requirements.
- Candidates interested in making an application are advised to READ the application guidelines (preservice/Inservice) available on the application portal
- Candidates are advised to follow the steps carefully given in the application guideline to the end to be sure of application success.
- Take note that the application period has timelines as stipulated on the advertisement please observe them
All applicants to KMTC are advised to ensure that their applications are correctly done so as to compete for opportunities fairly; some of the areas to note are as follows;
- KMTC has many courses at various levels and varying entry requirement clusters hence taking time to read the advertisement that has key information necessary for the application to be made with clear information
- Determine the course you would like to study and be sure you qualify.
- Plan for your training at KMTC on time, funding and social support
- Be ready to take up your course if successful in any part of this country since our campuses are spread all over the country
- Follow APPLICATION GUIDELINES and ensure you have applied in time and correctly
- Remain active on email remembering your credentials that you can access your email at any time.
KMTC student portal registration procedure
Instructions to applicants
- Kindly go through the advert to check the courses you are qualified for
- If you had already applied before, you don’t have to register. You just login using the email you had created before. If you have forgotten, click on Forgot email/Forgot password? button
- You can only apply for the course you are qualified for
- Kindly use the user guide provided to make your Application process easier
- Ensure that you have all the documents stated in the user guide
- Ensure that the scanned documents are less than 2 MB in size
- Refer to the advert for the correct academic calendar and intake for example For 2019 march intake Academic calendar is 2018/2019 intake is march, Form september 2019 intake academic calendar is 2019/2020 intake is september
You are all done with Application procedure.