The Kenya medical training college- Isiolo campus was established in September 2016 with support from the Isiolo County Government.
It is located at the Isiolo level 5 hospital grounds.
- Diploma in health records and information technology (3 years)
- Certificate in health records and information technology (2 years)
- The diploma and the certificate programs entail the management of patients health records; both manually and electronically (EMR), electronic health information , health data classification and management, research, community diagnosis, emergency medicine application of ICT in health care, monitoring and evaluation , pathology, anatomy and physiology.
Diploma in HRI
- Mean grade C plain, C plain in English or Kiswahili and mathematics and C- in biology and any of the following: physics, physical sciences, and chemistry or computer studies
Certificate in HRI
- Mean grade of C-, C- in English or Kiswahili, D+ in any of the following: mathematics, physics, physical sciences, chemistry, agriculture, home science or computer studies.
Mode of learning
The training programmes are offered as follows:
- Full time for diploma (3 years)
- Full time for certificate (2 years)
Clubs and sports
- Hand ball
Societies include all the religious organizations:
- Christian Union,
KMTC Isiolo Campus
P.O. Box 844 – 60300