KMTC Kapkatet opened its doors in 2007. This was as a result of an identified need by the National Government to offer more training opportunities for qualified Kenyans as a measure towards bridging the human resource for health gaps in the country and Kericho County in specific.
The campus is located in Kericho County, 35km south of Kericho town.
The campus currently offers the following programmes:
- Diploma in Clinical medicine -started in September 2007
- Diploma in Nursing -started in March 2008
The following have been proposed to be started in 2018:
- Medical Imaging Sciences – Starting March 2018.
- Pharmacy – Proposed to Start In September 2018.
- Orthopedic Trauma Medicine in September
- A tuition block funded by the National Government through the Bureti Constituency Development Fund
KMTC Kapkatet Campus
P.O. Box 35-20214