KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE FINANCIAL AID PROGRAMS
At KMTC, we offer a wide range of courses, from certificate to diploma to higher diploma, which reflects the institution’s responsiveness to the needs of our nation.
This wide range courses reflects the institution’s responsiveness to the needs of our nation. The ever rising number of admissions show the trust bestowed on us by the public and the aspirations of our valued clients, the students.
Listed below are ways one can obtain financial aid:-
The applications forms can be obtained at the county offices and should be self initiated by the students at the county level, for more details contact you nearest County CDF offices.
2. HELB LOANS
a) Afya Elimu Fund -Applied after the HELB office puts an advert specifying the category to apply. Applications are done on-line or as per guidelines on the advertisement
b) First Time Applicants – All students who have never applied for HELB LOAN at any time irrespective of the year of study
c) Subsequent Applicants – All students who have at any given time applied for HELB Loan irrespective of whether they benefitted or not.
- All Pre-service students of KMTC are eligible provided they follow advertisement guidelines.
- Higher National Diploma Students are not eligible.
- ·Public servants on training and details can be obtained from their website or KMTC Human Resource Manager – Head office.
For more information contact:-
Head Office Anniversary Tower
19th floor, University Way
P.O. Box 69489-00400.
3. Ismail Rahimtulla Trust
- A hand written application sent by student directly to Ismail Rahimtulla Trust.
- Application forms are later sent thro Bursary office – HQ to Principals for students who had applied to fill (Rahimtulla)
- Duly filled forms are sent back by student directly to Ismail Rahimtulla Trust
- Application open to all Pre-service students
- Other Criteria not known but needy students should apply
Address the letters to:-
Ismail Rahimtulla Trust,
P.O. Box 40333 – 00100,
4. Rattansi Education Trust
- Grant given once to Director
- Director is responsible for awarding the Bursary through Bursary committee at KMTC HQ
- Students must apply to Director through the Principal/H.O.D attaching evidence of the need for funds.
- Attach evidence of your financial status (Why you need financial Support)
Address the letters to:-
Kenya Medical Training College
P.O Box 30195 – 00100
Principal (of your College)
H.O.D (of your department)