KMTC FEE STRUCTURE
Kenya Medical Training College boasts of a highly qualified and experienced teaching and administrative staff. With over 34,000 students attending more than 70 medical courses.
KMTC makes the biggest single contribution to the health sector in Kenya and is currently producing more than 8000 graduates every year for both the Kenyan public and private health sectors, accounting for more than 80 percent of the hospitals’ workforce.
With accreditation from the Ministry of Education, the Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) has a majority of enrollments in post basic diploma, diploma, and certificate levels.
It operates in two different semesters every academic year with semester one beginning early September until the last week of January. Semester two begins early February and ends in late July.
AVAILABLE COURSES OFFERED INCLUDE:-
Kenya Medical training college website www.kmtc.ac.ke offers a wide range of courses for interested students to apply.
To join KMTC to pursue a certificate course, you must have a minimum of C- with specific qualifications in cluster subjects in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examinations.
For diploma programmes, you must have attained a minimum of C with specific qualifications in cluster subjects.
Upgrading courses require that a candidate has a certificate in a respective field while for higher diploma programmes, candidates must have attained a diploma course as per the following guidelines.
Courses offered include:-
- Clinical Medicine (diploma and higher diploma)
- Community Nutrition ( certificate, diploma)
- Community Oral Health (diploma)
- Dental Technology (diploma)
- Environmental Health Sciences ( certificate, diploma and higher diploma)
- Health Education and Promotion (diploma and higher diploma)
- Health Records and Information (certificate and diploma)
- Medical Education (higher diploma)
- Medical Engineering (certificate, diploma and higher diploma)
- Medical Imaging Sciences (diploma and Higher diploma)
- Medical Laboratory Sciences (diploma and higher diploma)
- Nursing (certificate, diploma and higher diploma)
- Occupational therapy (diploma)
- Optometry (diploma)
- Orthopedic Technology (Certificate, diploma)
- Orthopedic Trauma and Medicine (diploma)
- Pharmacy (diploma and higher diploma)
- Physiotherapy (diploma, higher diploma)
- Health Systems Management (Higher diploma)
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE FEE STRUCTURE
There three categories of the Kenya Medical Training College fee structures namely:-
- Foreign (as detailed in the Current fees structure)
Fees structure is subject to changes from time to time and students are advised to pay fees on annual basis to avoid interruption of training.
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
The purpose of the student support services is to assist students to define and accomplish academic, career and personal goals by providing developmental, preventive and remedial support. To learn more visit:- http://kmtc.ac.ke/site/counselling-services/
For application purposes:- http://kmtc.ac.ke/site/how-to-apply/
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE CONTACT INFORMATION
Off Ngong Road
P.O. BOX 30195-00100,
Email Us : email@example.com
Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints & Compliments: email@example.com