|S/NO||Sources||How to Apply||Eligibility Criteria||Contact|
|1||CDF/County Bursary||· CDF- Bursary form is obtained at the county offices||· Self-Initiated by the student at the county level||Various counties CDF Offices|
|2||HELB Loans- Biggest Share||· Afya Elimu Fund –
Applied after the HELB office puts an advert specifying the category to apply
· Applications are done on-line or as per guidelines on the advertisement
· First Time Applicants – All students who have never applied for HELB LOAN at any time irrespective of the year of study
· Subsequent Applicants – All students who have at any given time applied for HELB Loan irrespective of whether they benefitted or not
|· All Pre-service students of KMTC are eligible provided they follow advertisement guideline
· Higher National Diploma Students are not eligible.
· Public servants on training and details can be obtained from their website or KMTC Human Resource Manager – Head office.
|Head Office Anniversary Tower 19th floor, University Way P.O. Box 69489-00400. Nairobi-Kenya|
|3||Ismail Rahimtulla Trust||· Hand written Application sent by student directly to Ismail Rahimtulla Trust
· Application forms are later sent thro Bursary office – HQ to Principals for students who had applied to fill (Rahimtulla)
· Dully filled forms are send back by student directly to Ismail Rahimtulla Trust
|· Application open to all Pre-service students
· Other Criteria not known but needy students should apply
Ismail Rahimtulla Trust,
P. O. Box 40333 – 00100,
|4||Ratansi Education Trust||· Grant given once to Director
· Director is responsible for awarding the Bursary through Bursary committee at KMTC HQ
· Students must apply to Director
through the Principal/H.O.D attaching evidence of the need for finds.
· Attached evidence of your financial status (Why you need financial Support
|· Application open to ALL Pre-service students
· However funds are meant for very needy KMTC students and evidence attached will determine success of the application.
Kenya Medical Training College
P.O Box 30195 – 00100
Principal (of your College)
H.O.D (of your department)