|S/NO||Sources||How to Apply||Eligibility Criteria||Contact|
|1||CDF/County Bursary||· CDF- Bursary form is obtained at the county offices||· Self-Initiated by the student at the county level||Various counties CDF Offices|
|2||HELB Loans- Biggest Share||· Afya Elimu Fund –
Applied after the HELB office puts an advert specifying the category to apply
· Applications are done on-line or as per guidelines on the advertisement
· First Time Applicants – All students who have never applied for HELB LOAN at any time irrespective of the year of study
· Subsequent Applicants – All students who have at any given time applied for HELB Loan irrespective of whether they benefitted or not
|·All Pre-service students of KMTC are eligible provided they follow advertisement guideline
·Higher National Diploma Students are not eligible.
·Public servants on training and details can be obtained from their website or KMTC Human Resource Manager – Head office.
|Head Office Anniversary Tower 19th floor, University Way P.O. Box 69489-00400. Nairobi-Kenya|
|3||Ismail Rahimtulla Trust||· Hand written Application sent by student directly to Ismail Rahimtulla Trust
· Application forms are later sent thro Bursary office – HQ to Principals for students who had applied to fill (Rahimtulla)
· Dully filled forms are send back by student directly to Ismail Rahimtulla Trust
|· Application open to all Pre-service students
· Other Criteria not known but needy students should apply
Ismail Rahimtulla Trust,
P. O. Box 40333 – 00100,
|4||Rattansi Education Trust||· Grant given once to Director
· Director is responsible for awarding the Bursary through Bursary committee at KMTC HQ
· Students must apply to Director
through the Principal/H.O.D attaching evidence of the need for finds.
· Attached evidence of your financial status (Why you need financial Support
|· Application open to ALL Pre-service students
· However funds are meant for very needy KMTC students and evidence attached will determine success of the application.
Kenya Medical Training College
P.O Box 30195 – 00100
Principal (of your College)
H.O.D (of your department)