Entrance to the Institution (main gate)
The campus offers the following courses:
- Diploma in clinical medicine
- Diploma Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing
Mode of learning
The College is run on full time basis from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We plan to launch certificate course in orthopedic trauma (plaster) technician by March 2017.
The practical sites include the following health facilities;
- Makindu level -4 Hospital which is the primary clinical site.
- Others include:-Kibwezi, Sultan Hamud , Nunguni,Tawa, Mbooni,Kisau ,Mtito Andei Sub-County Hospitals to mention but a few.
Clubs and Sports
The college has the following clubs;
- Christian Union.
- Young Christian society
- Muslim faithful are also allowed to practice their religion freely..
The sports include;
- Football – men
- Volleyball – men and ladies
- Netball ladies
- Indoor games
Majority of Makindu MTC students are housed in private hostels situated within 500 metres of the college with a capacity of 150 hundred students. Students are however at liberty to make alternative arrangements for their accommodation within Makindu town.
Plans are underway to have our own hostels in the next financial year (2017/2018).
KMTC Makindu Campus
P.O. Box 127-90138,