Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Nyamache Campus opened its doors to students in September 2016. Since then, it has continued to grow steadily. The Campus is strategically located at Nyamache town, adjacent to Nyamache Sub-County Hospital in Kisii County. At Nyamache Campus you will find a team of welcoming and motivated staff who encourage students to study and to participate in extracurricular activities.
Programmes and Courses currently offered
- Diploma in Health Education and Promotion
- Diploma in Health Records Information and Technology (in-service program)
- Certificate in Health Records Information and Technology
- Certificate in Community Health Assistants
Community Health and Development (6 months)
We plan to start Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing in 2020.
- A well-equipped computer lab with internet connectivity
- A library with the most current text books.
Clubs, societies and sports
The extra-curricular activities for physical and mental fitness are well coordinated at the Campus. They include clubs, religious societies, games and sports.
Campus Contact Information
KMTC Nyamache Campus
P.O. BOX 52-40203,
Tel: 0780217946/ 0741956686