Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Rera Campus was started in September 2015 with support of the KMTC Board of Directors, National Government – Gem Constituency Development Fund. The Campus is situated in Gem Sub County of Siaya County about 50kms west of Kisumu Town off Kisumu-Bondo road.
Programmes and Courses currently offered
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology (upgrading)
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology
- Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Classrooms and ablution block,
- A well-stocked library
- A Computer Lab and
- Student hostels.
The total student population is 270 with the number expected to increase in the next intake.
Club, societies and sports
There are active clubs in the Campus that include:
- Christian Union
- Young Christian Association
- Seventh Day Adventist
- Muslim Association
For sports, students participate in ball games and athletics.
Campus contact information
KMTC Rera Campus
P. O. BOX 16-40139,