- To provide resident students with quality and appropriate living environment that enhances students’ learning.
- Individual campuses have got halls of residence for both male and femalesmaking it easy for students to access learning facilities.
- Hostel rooms are occupied in various matrixes ranging from single, double, triple rooms to common rooms which are all priced differently.
- Accommodation is not guaranteed to all students as room allocation is done on ‘first come first served basis’ upon full payment of the semester fees and subsequent registration.
- For students who lack spaces within our accommodation setup the College endeavours to ensure that they are accommodated in the neighbouring private hostel facilities.
Sanitation and security
- We endeavour to maintain high standards of sanitation, hygiene and security in the halls of residence both day and night.
- Resident students are however expected to keep their rooms and immediate environment tidy at all times.
- We have a committed and friendly team of accommodation staff who continually seek ways to provide quality service that meets and exceeds customer expectations.