Thank you for your interest in training with us
Thank you for your interest in the Kenya Medical Training College. We are happy that you are looking closely at the exciting opportunities available in the College. KMTC seeks to enroll and graduate applicants who will develop and grow academically and professionally and will contribute to the College community, and the broader society.
To that end, the role of the Admissions Office is to recruit, admit, and encourage enrolment of applicants who are spiritually mature, academically excellent, accomplished in extra-curricular activities, and broadly diverse through individualized review and professional judgment.
All applications are submitted ONLINE through the application portal (Admissions Portal) available on this website: www.kmtc.ac.ke. The prospective candidates apply for admission into courses for each academic year. Selected candidates are then placed in any of the 71 KMTC Campuses located across the country.
- Prospective candidates are advised to visit the application portal, read the advertisement OR go through the College brochure Admissions Portal for more information on the various courses offered and their specific entry requirements.
- Interested and qualified candidates are then advised to READ the application guidelines (preservice/In-service) available on the application portal
- Candidates are advised to follow the steps given in the application guideline carefully to the end to ensure success in the application process.
- Take note that applications for the advertised courses are closed once they are full
All applicants to KMTC are advised to ensure that their applications are correctly done to give them an opportunity to compete fairly for available training vacancies.
Other areas to note are as follows;
- KMTC has several courses at various levels with varying entry requirements, you are therefore required to read the advertisement or the College brochure Click Here carefully to ensure you apply correctly
- Determine the course you would like to study and be sure you qualify.
- Plan for your training at KMTC on time, funding and social support.
- Be ready to take up your course, if successful, in any part of this country since our Campuses are spread all over the country.
- Follow APPLICATION GUIDELINES and ensure you have applied in time and correctly.
- Regularly check your email (the one used in the application process) for notifications from the College.